09 Mrz TOPTICA Photonics introduces Laser Rack Systems
A new era begins. After more than five thousand installed lasers in scientific laboratories, TOPTICA Photonics AG releases quantum-technology-approved laser modules for industrial rack integration. The novel product family includes narrow-linewidth tunable diode lasers, amplified or frequency-converted diode lasers, frequency combs, and related accessories.
The T-RACK – TOPTICA’s high quality, rugged 19” cabinet with modular power entry unit, professional cable and heat management – can house a multitude of different modules. All of these laser modules consist of a laser head with fiber-coupled optical output and are equipped with the renowned digital laser controller DLC pro. They are conveniently and reliably operated, easily remotely controlled and offer ultimate performance, previously only possible for operation in research-grade laboratories on optical tables.
Key Features and Applications
- Rack-mountable & rack-mounted diode laser and frequency comb modules
- Fiber-coupled optical output of 330..1625 nm
- Convenient remote control
- Complete solutions based on different subsystems including frequency stabilization
- Quantum-technology-approved performance in industrial footprint
- Quantum Computing & Simulation
- Quantum Metrology & Optical Clocks
- Quantum Sensing
- Quantum Optics Research
- Quantum Communication
Based on its profound expertise in quantum technology, TOPTICA also offers complete rack laser systems: dedicated or customized solutions that work perfectly together from day one.
Quelle und Foto: www.toptica.com/T-RACK